Monday, September 28, 2009

-PORTRAIT OF THE PREGO-
Come on September 30th!! Two more days...the never ending September. I was reading a magazine today with a psychiatrist's opinion on how far you should space your children. I think it is up to each individual, but anyhow, I found it interesting that she said a child at age three is not as threatened by a new baby in the family because they are more confident in themselves, and in knowing that you love and accept them. So it will be interesting to see how Jimmy handles being a big bro, since he is only two!! I think he will have fun with a new baby in the house. It seems very natural to expand the family unit and I think kids are in tune with that.
-BUSY BOY-
Jimmy doing his manly duties of washing his dump truck and tractor equipment.
...It feels so nice outside... I love fall time! Hopefully the blasted cold winter doesn't set in too soon this year!



2 comments:

Brooke said...

I left a comment on your Modernthread blog (July 17 entry) about a tutorial I used to change my blog template. I'm not sure if you get emails about when comments are made so I wanted to let you know here too.

Derk and Ashley said...

I love how "BOY" he is! So cute! Has your little one come yet? I am so anxious to hear all about her!!!