Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TEN FOR TUESDAY

1. We made it to the county fair in Salt Lake this last weekend. Jimmy had so much fun on the horse, he was super mad when the guy took him off the horse after his turn was over...he really kind of threw a fit! You forget that your kids at 2 yrs of age don't realize that the fun has to come to and end...?
2. Next was the helicopter with his cousins and his dad...yeah that is right-- this is Matt on the kiddie ride! I don't know if they intended that BIG of kids to ride....Matt said the helicopter started shaking when he tried to make it go up and down.
3. I have been a mad sewing pregnant woman lately!! I am thinking that the more I get done before the next baby the better.

4. Jimmy has mastered climbing out of his crib as of last Tuesday...it used to be just with the rail down a few days before that, then he got out during his nap while the rail was all the way up! So he will not take naps anymore...yay for me...not really.

5. As I waddle out of my car at the local Target I get irritated that the handicap parking spots can't be used by 8+ mos. pregnant woman...I mean seriously?

6. I go in for an ultra sound on this Thursday because I am worried that the baby is getting huge, I just worry about everything under the sun in the last weeks of pregnancy.

7. My sis and her husband are moving to GreenRiver on Friday...from what I hear, it is pretty much a ghost town, but I guess we will find out more about it as they live there for the next while. We are so excited for them, but sad. Don't any of ya'll go speeding through Price or GreenRiver or you will have to answer to Officer Ellsworth!!
8. Here is one of my fav patterns in fabric land. I bought some of the light green and white one to make stuff out of for the upcoming craft shows. The dark green one is my favorite!!! But I got the other one for a great price.

9. The other day Matt and I watched that piece on Kayne West stealing Taylor Swifts spotlight...seriously what is wrong with people like him??

10. I am super excited for this baby to come!! I am glad Jimmy will be getting a little sister. He likes to give her "love pats"...except that is just what he calls them so that he doesn't get in trouble for hitting! Funny little guy. The other day Matt was lecturing him about something that he did and Jimmy said, "You have blue eyes."

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Erin Boyle swears by the crib tent so that kids don't climb out. I've never tried it, but I hear it's great.

Brad and Mo Petersen said...

Looks like Matt was having more fun in the helicopter than the boys were. :-) ROFL!