Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MEET ELLA...

So, she turned out to be an October baby instead of a September one. She arrived on the 5th of October. Nothing like 36 hours of labor! (I successfully avoided a c-section delivery this time around, which was great.) I had a 24 hour labor with Jimmy. I guess each child is trying to out-do the last!? Yikes. Needless to say she is here and healthy and for that we are super, super grateful! I look forward to posting more pics of her, when I can steal my bro's nice camera!

6 comments:

Shelby said...

Ohhhh.... Tiff, shes a doll! good work. Congrats! PS I started a quilt like the one you put up, the zig-zag one.

Erik and Tammy said...

She's beautiful! Good work and good luck, hope your feeling better already and she is being a happy girl.

Tammy

Derk and Ashley said...

I have to tell ya that I have been checking your blog everyday to see if you had her! She is sooo beautiful and looks so peaceful all wrapped snuggly tight!! 36 hours, really??!!! Wow! You are one amazing woman! Glad all are healthy. I can't wait to see more pictures and learn more about her. Congratulations!!!

Kristi said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!!!

kami said...

congratulations! she is beautiful and i'm excited to see more pictures. that is really awesome that you had a VBAC!! good job!

Janica Ellsworth said...

Oh My Goodness. I love her so much already. what is she going to be for halloween? a hotdog perhaps? haha