Friday, April 17, 2009


Yeah this pillow that I sewed for someone gave me heck yesterday. Two times I zipped the zipper right off the teeth!! So there went two invisible zippers down the hole. It was maddening. So then after the grueling hour or two that it took me to finally finish the pillow I figured out that I had ended up with the zipper stop being at the top of the pillow instead of the bottom (where it should be.) Nice. Anyway I love this fabric! I have been going pillow crazy trying to finish sewing pillows for the piper and chloe botique. Please come everyone that can! It will be a great place to find your mother's day gift...and maybe a little splurge for yourself too!!
Visit their blog for the dates and driving direction's!! If you want to see what I have been working on for the show visit my design project blog modernthread.

1 comment:

Derk and Ashley said...

I love it! You are so talented!