Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Sad news for me, my camera broke! It didn't just break by itself of course, it took Jimmy pushing the lens in to do so! Yeah, not so good for a 21 month old child to handle a camera?! So I won't have a camera for who knows how long.

I got Jimmy a toy vacuum the other day, he absolutely loves it! He is so funny. I don't know why, but the kid is just fascinated by vacuums! This one is real cute, it even has hot pink on it, (didn't they realize when making it that boys want to be housekeepers too?) Anyway, it keeps a smile on his face.

Matt just celebrated his 28th birthday on April 1st! It was during the party festivities that the camera was grabbed and broken by Jimmy!!I got these shoes for Jimmy from Zappos.com to wear for summer. They seem like they will hold up really well, like Keen's are suppose to. I think they are the perfect blend between and sandal and a shoe. They are antimicrobial too...Bonus!! jk. Anyway, we can afford them because Matt's work gives out incentives to keep people up on their health, like regular doctor visit's and stuff. So a couple of times a year we get these vouchers in x amount of dollars, good at a certain retailers and restaurants, it is pretty sweet!

2 comments:

Janica Ellsworth said...

flippin cute shoes

Derk and Ashley said...

It was soo good to see you guys yesterday. I can't believe how grown up Jimmy is. Such a doll!