Friday, July 08, 2011


Ella playing in our sandbox before it became the neighbor go-to area for all cats to poop in! Oh how I hate cats. What gross, germ infested animals. So needless to say, we no longer have sand in our sandbox. We threw it all away. Now we have to figure out what we are going to do for a lid to keep the dumb cats out before we buy a bunch of sand again.

I have put off posting for a really long time. Pretty much since I started my last pregnancy, which I guess is still this pregnancy since I haven't had the baby yet. Due date is the 20th of July. So less than two weeks away! We are very excited. It is a boy.
Ella just learned to climb out of her crib this week. I am sort of glad, so far she has still been really good about taking naps. She has always been a really good sleeper, so hopefully that will stay the same.

2 comments:

DJCannon said...

Hey, there is a plant you can buy that does an excellent job of keeping the cats away. You can probably just ask at the nursery for Cat B-gone.

Congrats on your newest little one-to-come.

Krysta said...

That picture of Jimmy and Ella is so cute! Glad that Ella is still taking naps for you. As soon as Ryan figured out how to climb out of his crib nap time was gone! Sad, sad day!