Thursday, October 07, 2010

EllaKate's First Birthday!!!



Her sad clump of balloons. I got Jimmy a balloon too, and when we went to put them in the car his got caught and popped...again, very sad!

We had a really fun time celebrating Ella's birthday. She was lovin her cake!! I mostly video recorded it, at one point she just picked the whole top piece of the cake up and tried to bite it. Words that she says : doll, dada, baba, ssss (her favorite sound!).
She really likes to hit me in the face and then smile. She thinks that it is funny, and every time she does it, she just stares at me to see what I'll do. When I tell her, "No, no Ella." she smiles.

4 comments:

Janica Ellsworth said...

She is such a cute little hungry chubber. The party was way cute by the way!

Kris said...

Hi Tiffany! What an amazing birthday party. You are so clever and talented.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I will give you my address, but don't feel like you have to send anything (although of course I would love it!)

Sheepstead Folly Cottage
Sheepstead Road
Marcham
Oxfordshire
OX13 6QG
ENGLAND

jen said...

SUCH a cute party. You always do the best decorations (I think...I'm not sure if I've ever been to one in person, or just see all the pictures afterwards)
That Izze is making me want to go to the store and pick some up. Can't wait to see you guys!

Liz Galvin said...

Ella is such a doll! I can't believe she's already one. You're party turned out so cute! Love the cake and all the decor.