Tuesday, May 18, 2010


One little super cute, crazy baby! Oh my, look at those two little teeth! They popped up about two weeks ago, like a day apart! She is trying so hard to crawl! She will take the position, and then just rock, and then get mad that she can't move! Tonight, she pulled herself up into sitting position after being on her belly! It was really cute! Poor little Ella has to deal with me kissing her little chubber face to pieces on a daily basis. In the top photo I was trying to get a shot of Ella's little "whale spout" on the top of her head. It's her first little pony tail!
Life has been crazy, but I guess that is because I am just a crazy person in general. Modernthread (my special little business, that doesn't really make me any money, because I spend it faster than I can make it back of fabric!! lol)...anyway, I am doing better with that, but I just can't seem to get anything done these days. I have the Bijou Market coming up on June 5th in Orem, and I am not sure that I will even get very much done for it! I have been sewing lots and lots of pillows for orders on Etsy.

1 comment:

Janica Ellsworth said...

oh my cute little whale! She is such a little dolly! I think she looks a lot like you in the top picture. I am excited to see you guys next weekend!