Thursday, April 22, 2010

GROWIN WITH THE GRASS!
Ella is now 6 mos. old, the pediatrician said that she is growing like a weed! She is 28" long and a couple ounces away from 20 lbs. We just love her to pieces! She is rollin all over the place lately.
Here is how I found jimmy a few nights ago when I was checking on him after he had gone to sleep! He is obsessed with this book that we got from the library. Although he is a little confused. He thinks this is a book about spiderman. Spiderman, Superman...I mean really what's the diff right?
This is what Jimmy left behind before he came in for dinner. I can't tell you how many times I have swept the dirt off the concrete! He is just a boy who loves dirt! Matt and I are going to try and build him a sandbox this summer. Hopefully that will keep the garden dirt from being spread around all over the place!
We had a crazy little hail storm a couple weeks ago. Jimmy thought it was the coolest thing ever.



Ella is sitting up a little now. She is very tipsy, but will stay up for a couple minutes by herself sometimes!

7 comments:

jen said...

You can tell that those two are brother and sister! My goodness! It looks like you are having a lot of fun (and cleaning up a lot of messes, too- I guess that comes with the territory!). I can't believe little Ella is already 6 months old. Wow.

Jessica said...

Cute pics!

By the way, if you build a sandbox, be prepared for sand in the house!

Derk and Ashley said...

Oh my heck Tiff! What a cute post! Ella gets more and more beautiful! She is total GIRL! And Jimmy just makes me laugh..i literally sit at my computer and laugh...he is total BOY! How fun!

Janica Ellsworth said...

oh my little chubbica. i just love her! and i love jimmy too. he is so cute!

Liz Galvin said...

You're little ones are just too adorable. Jimmy cracks me up & Ella's so darling.

Tony said...

i love thatjimmy just left the book on his face.

Jay and Krista said...

Your kids are sooo cute!!