Thursday, May 14, 2009

MOAB 2009
Here are some pics of our recent trip to Moab. We had lots of fun!

Jimmy loves to fly. He loves it when daddy throws him up in the air! I know he won't drop him...but it still makes me nervous!
This was at "hole in the rock" I suggest anyone who goes to Moab take a visit to this tourist spot. It is where a man carved his family's home out of the red rock. They don't let you take pictures of the tour (lame) otherwise I would have posted them!
Windows hike. Its a short trail up, perfect for the whole family...even prego mommy!
We got tired of carrying our stuff, so we gave it to Jimmy
Hole in the Rock...they say you can't miss it...and it's true! I mean really look at the painting on the rock! It's huge!

2 comments:

Tony said...

That license plate picture is pretty cool.

Sarahmanarah said...

I love the pictures.